Friday, March 27, 2015

Thursday March 26: Life is Good

Good day. Even though I going to bed earlier I'm actually a little more tired today than I was yesterday. I was pretty late to the meeting.
Add caption
The topic was about relapse. Somewhat apropos I must say. No word yet from

my friend. It's cool yet not as cold as yesterday. It's also cloudy as of 9:13 AM this morning it's
Construction
supposed to go to 60° today. Well I slog through work very tired but I just kept snack and then we
The City. Alone and Stepping
can drive hydrated. I read did all my AMR forms for the mass call and that's tomorrow and next
Cheesecake Factory
Thursday, April 2. I thought I was going to go see a pension reform panel but it wasn't in Chester like to main campus at Widener, it's at the Widener law school in Harrisburg! Oh well
so I left work around 530 I'm going to my group and I have
Go!! Man!! GO!
to give the rejected pillbox to my friend later. Speaking of friends one friend who went out with his
Walnut Street
girlfriend going to New York to get a procedure done for her. I can put 2+2 together on that one.
Its All Random
So the word is that he'll be back in Philly on Saturday. Wonderful show its face and where? It's now 5:49 PM and it's a balmy
Floating
66° outside. It it just rained a little bit so it's still feels cool outside. I I bought a nice
tea since that little warmer and I was going to skip the coffee but I decided to get coffee anyway and
mix it with the ice tea in my mind. It's the warmest day we've had since last fall. My friend at work was talking about quitting but he'll be back. I am now going to group and stuff.Well group was good. Afterwards I had a cool conversation and they struggle with the same attention deficit and other personal life stuff. That is all I want to say. After she caught the bus,
I got caught in the rain walking towards Walnut street. I talked on the phone when I was under cover and enjoyed that. I managed to resist

Rain, I don't Mind

At Sunoco
 the Temptation to take a cab. Since it was 61° outside in life is feeling pretty good about now. My feet were slightly wet but I knew was going to get home. I got home went to the bishops hung out there for little bit and went to


Sunoco with Sharon. We then hung out and played some good funky tunes of the days of your on YouTube. It was a blast

No comments: