Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday, February 27: Flurries and Ankile

The Land of the Detour
Well I got up on time and it was a good thing to sense once again we have a detour on route seven
This Early Morning
and 48. This is a monthly occurrence apparently in Fairmount. I call it the land of the detour.
We DID Get a Dusting
It is snowing outside but they're only expecting a dusting here in Philadelphia. They forecasted this snow
The 10 Trolley at 36th Street
yesterday.
Well I went to the physical therapy and it went pretty well. He did NOT recommend expensive braces nor
Umm. A Sign Perhaps at 36th and Market
sneakers. There are no boots l or anything like that.  I just got 2 simple sets of exercises and a
Add caption
recommendation to get an anti-inflammatory. I have an appointment next Thursday at 7 AM.
Add caption
Well it's sunny and cold out. I'm getting my drink on. And getting water for my supervisor. I read some
Add caption
 sad news. I learned that Leonard Neimoy died. Yes and I'm leaving
in about an hour from work. It's  now  1:23 PM.
A Facebook Post
I went to the Pearlman center and was  looked at by the podiatrist and then he set up an appointment for
Perlman Center
an MRI and the second appointment back with him in six weeks in April. I have memorize Monday night
Getting My Ankle Checked!
at 7 o'clock. Got a believe that this permits that are building is unbelievably modern an exquisite
Perlman Center

looking. It looks even better on the really bright sunny day. The sun is out and it's not 22° and windy and cloudy. Really makes a
La Citadelle Coffee Shop
big difference let me tell you. I was thinking going to Pats and crashing there but I kind I just wanted
I Needed THIS!
to be in Center City since I was going to be meeting a friend @ at the milk and honey café at 6:15 for the 7 o'clock meditation meeting. Depending how I feel I might hit the shop or special but that
Add caption
might be a tight squeeze. I am still feeling bouts of exhaustion as I sit still I'm just like really drained and lacking in energy. It is a beautiful day out here.
Chilling
I just went to La Citadelle Coffee Shop at the corner of 16th and Pine. Never been here before but it's definitely a find. I'm sitting on a really comfy
homey couch chilling like a villain. Well that was a group relaxing time in the coffee shop when I come back you're for sure. It's now 523 I think I'm going to move about
the cabin. 6:02 PM word came Russian opposition leader Boris Nemtsov shot dead in Moscow.  http://n.mynews.ly/ plans were made 
for a large demonstration soon.
I'm heading to the milk and honey coffeeshop I'm going to meet a friend at 6:15 PM and charge my phone

No comments: