Friday, March 06, 2015

Friday, March 6: Today It's Freezing

A Cold Way to Begin March
Good morning when I got out of the house this morning it was 10° outside. I've gotten up at 2:46 in the morning and got some really nice
2:46am at My Back Porch
pictures of the moonlight reflecting on the back porch. Came out
Walking Down 24th Street
pretty cool. It is now 7:00 AM I'm hoping I can hit the La  Colombe coffee before I leave the meeting.
Artic Landscape
Leaving a meeting with no coffee would be I might difficult for yours truly. I look on my Apple phone and it
Add caption
says that it will be in the high 40s maybe hitting 50 a couple days next week believe it or not.
Inside the 48 Bus
Then again it is March. March is really making its presence known that's far this first week.
Led Off This Morning
The good thing I left fairly early from the coffee shop since EL I'm thinking is running really late.
Sad News
Even the conductor admitted she was running late and told people not to hold the door open.
30th Street Station
Will be EL arriving at the 56 street station and it's 9:02 AM. I should be there by 10 after nine
Add caption
which is good since I have a 9:15 AM appointment coming in. Well due to the snow for the remnants
Early Afternoon @ 58th and Market
of the snow a lot of people didn't come in because her kids were out of school today. Furiously trying
To Physical Therapy
to get some work done I think I did okay but not as good as yesterday. I felt well rested a nice change of pace
35th and Market To Physical Therapy 
. Next was the go to Penn good shepherd for my rehab for my ankle. He had me doing an exercise or
A Meteorologist
my just peddled for about 10 minutes. Then there were 5 more sets of exercises. I
At Physical Therapy
used a band where I did rotations of 10 on with my foot so and I have to go
My View
weekly so they're pretty serious about the stuff. I suppose I better be too. So I'm taking you to fifth Street
Meanwhile in West Philly...
and going to 7 o'clock meditation. I saw this article in Slate that Sonia Sotomayor  may have put
Leaving Physical Therapy
Roberts and Kennedy in a corner about federalism. I think the writer is being overly
2nd Street in Old City
optimistic or he's really onto something. I hope he is right. Well I decided to cancel route for bus route 57
Riding the 57 Bus
bus down for street to the milk and honey café. Go to the meditation and see what happens next. Well

I might get a massage but I'm I just want to go home too. Meeting starts at seven 6:37 PM I'm going to edit my blog. Well, the meeting was cancelled and I just found out as of now 6:52pm. Well I decided to treat myself to a massage for payday. And not really felt good specially right on the left shoulder blade.

What a HIP Dude in Kilts
I think it's real stiff from caring the backpack everywhere and do it on my phone holding etc.
Pretty Cool
Now it's 9:19 PM the 48 showed up right on time and with all my clothing I didn't feel cold at all.
Add caption
The Republican override the new FCC rolling on net neutrality. They want to override the FCC
Nice
legislatively because they are being paid off by Verizon, Comcast and AT&T boo those big telecom companies cannot
be trusted

Going to be home real soon. Why wondering through Facebook to see you with people with
Heading Up N. 24th Street
lives are doing I saw this article about the coffee shop intending to in Frankfort area. When I have time in the weather gets nice I'm deathly
Read to Get Home
taking the trolley on Gerard Avenue and heading up that way and spending a day up there this place
Add caption
is called Anagram Coffee and Comics up in Frankford Avenue.

No comments: