Thursday, March 05, 2015

Thursday, March 5: Today It's Snow

9am This Morning
Well route5:30 AM this morning I woke up and decided I was not going to go to sunrise because my throat
The Detour Bus Stop
was feeling funny.I looked outside and there was no snow. Now it's 9:04 AM and the snow is coming
Taken by Pat
down pretty hard. It's 9:10 AM I made a deposit in my account and it's snowing pretty steadily and I'll be
19th & Market @ 9:30
a little late  to work. I got lucky we all took a while to close it's doors after it stopped. I asked somebody
I Got Out of Work at NOON!
if anything was wrong and they wouldn't answer so I assumed there was nothing wrong. And it wasn't so
View on the EL
I'm going to wobble after work and try to get some stuff done show up anyway.
http://bit.ly/1EpLru7 yes and
Bus Takes Detour
of course we have the John Bolaris  show on the web. He has a website called weather Savior. He is so full of  himself!
48 on Detour
Will dig this man, we left at noon to stay closed our offices at 12:00 PM!! That was a very pleasant surprise I
Outside Our Front Door at 1pm
figured it was going to just be two hours early and such. I got some necessary stuff done since I have
Outside the Salon
about 14 clients coming in tomorrow. Hanging on the chair and salon listening to 90s alternative on
Sharon at Work

Pandora. It is now 2:04 PM. I've included a YouTube video taken as snow was falling approximately 2 o'clock 

today. I'm just chilling.
N. 24th Street
I brought my chrome computer so I'm gonna style this blog. 3:12 PM and I just read this article in the
Butters
Harrisburg paper about governor Wolf letting State employees out early
I think I'm going to go home and take a nap yeah baby.
Well I took a nap at 3:30 PM and got up at 5:15 PM. I was really tired.
Grabbing Some Grub
Sharon came on after hard day at work and we decided to go to Bridgets for some soup and some
really cool fancy fries Tuscan fries I think they're called. I blew off group since I was so exhausted. It's
Sharon and I had Soup
cold and I just need a timeout. This weekend coming up should be interesting. I do get
paid tomorrow thankfully and I hope might be back whatever tickling my throat at this time. By the way Harrison Ford got seriously
Editing My Blog and Bed
injured in a small plane crash. And it's going to get really
Maryland NY
cold tonight and tomorrow. Then it's going to be Spring-like early next week. Digg this, daylight savings time starts this coming Sunday. It's hard to believe since it feels like the middle of Winter  but its March. March is a month of changes. Always has. Well, I will call Amy and then brush my teeth. I lead the meeting bright and early

No comments: