Monday, March 09, 2015

Monday, March 9: So Starts Anniversary Week

My room 
woke up late got a late start since I really had a fitful sleep this morning. It's a cloudy and mild morning
Pen Pal
here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I'm listening to a new out my just bought on iTunes Bruce Springsteen
Walking South on 24th
the wild the innocent and the E St., Shuffle.it's one of my favorites if not my favorite Bruce out.
A Great Album
I guess I'm going to find out how my new supervisor response to me coming in late. I have a feeling she
Getting Lunch 
doesn't come in late like my former supervisor does so I'm going to have to suck it up. Lately online
1 Year Ago Drew and John
I've been running to penpals from Facebook and the OkCupid. It's a fun activity keeps me from
using up my online data. Speaking of online data my friend Bob is going to come over Wednesday or
Midday
Friday and try to hook me up to Sharon's Wi-Fi from her shop. If that works I would be fan freaking fantastic
EL Spring Garden Station
. Bob got these repeater in tennis for five dollars each. They normally send these normally cost $500 each. Well,
I had a really hard time trying to get myself mentally organized at work. It was a rough night of sleep.
Good Coffee and Spinich!
It's 2:17 PM  I am just getting lunch now!! For the west today ambled on when I got a few things done after
Silk City
all. I'm now heading to the intergroup meeting that's out of every 2nd Monday night. I found out one of
my friends isn't Intergroup rep anymore. But I want to silk city. There I had a delicious cup of coffee
Add caption
and spinach cooked an onion which was good!!
Wait was going to going to this in a group meeting with the sun out and being 50° outside man. Just makes it a lot easier to go. When I came home and I was writing to a penpal overseas.

No comments: