Thursday, March 26, 2015

Tuesday, March 24: Lost Backpack and Calm

Well I stayed up too late the previous night and I paid for it by losing my backpack with my little
computer in it. I  was in shock but wasn't
Catching the 48
completely unexpected being who I am. Anyhow I made it to
58th and Market
work on time and plot flogged ahead with work. I was tired so I didn't feel like taking pictures that much today. My friends gave me good support and I appreciated that.
Leaving Work
I will keep calling SEPTA for the next 24 hours.
Physical Therapy
Unbelievable how cold it is almost in April. Well let's put it this way it's a week from April. Well I
38th and Market in Pano-Vision
went to physical therapy. The exercises were pretty tough I must say. But I think they did some good. I decided I just go straight home. When I got home,
On the Trolley
 Sharon was speaking about her landlord. She wants to move
The 7 Arrives Quickly
out of her spot. We ended up going to the Bishops Collar and I had a turkey chili and that was really
Near My House
good. Got word a friend of mine went out. Talk to his girlfriend. We'll have to see what happens from
A Happy Butters
there. I ended up taking A bunch of pictures for a galleria of Sharon making faces and stuff.
A Woman of Mystique
Sharon's dog Butters go his nails clipped and shoes quite the happy dog that's for sure.

No comments: