Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Wednesday, March 4: Today It's rain

12:49am
Good morning wet winter warriors of today. Well I had trouble getting up because I did go little bit
Soaking In March
past my bedtime. I got to the sunrise speaker was excellent. I then hung around with my friend
The 48
Mike and talk to him for a moment. He's going to give me a route for referral today and I'm going to go over
my power of attorney paper that he sent me. It started off as a steady drizzle but fortunately it stopped
This   Morning ICE
on the most part. There are some icy spots because lots of people don't shovel the walks. I
Waiting at Lunch Truck
took all the change in my change cup and came up with 15 bucks. Not too bad. I'm not able to cash
At Bordega Near Work
the check I have to Thursday. So I needed it for today. I hope to start my new assignment for real
Add caption
today.

It's 1:10 PM and it's a balmy 43° and not raining nor snowing outside. I'm glad to go outside and get a breather. I just got some snacks and then
Overcast
I'm gonna go back to work as usual. Okay it is 5:31 PM I'm waiting for the latest L train to come by.
On the EL
I think I got a Lotta stuff done. I scheduled a whole mess of people for Friday because the run is
Muddy Floor
this weekend coming up 4 work. I  got my therapist appointment at 6 and I think that will be pretty much
Elixir Cafe
it. It's  still raining & word  has we  will have a 2 hour late tomorrow. I 57 it's a drizzly rain out there. I'm
Posted on Facebook @ Elixir Cafe
gonna to edit this blog later. I'm now at the elixir café. Why had a good session today. I think I'm getting
Sydingham Street
somewhere with it. I'm allowing myself to slow down and just sit in it. I then decided that I needed
Too Warm to Snow YES
new sneakers as recommended by the podiatrist. They have lots of cushion and they seem to feel pretty
Center City on Walnut
good on my feet. I'm now at Saxbys getting ready for an 8 o'clock it's now 7:51 PM Here is a breakdown of Gov Wolf's budget  
There is a Winter storm coming. The even money is for 4 to 6 inches of snow.
Low and High Snow Total
The estimated amount varies greatly w this storm.
My  8:00 meeting was good nice small one. I  took the 21 and find the seven bus perfectly. That is a rare
At Saxby's
 feat deed for me. It is raining pretty steadily now. So it's
Gas Prices Go Up
9:22 PM and I should get home in a half decent time. Sharon tells me there's a leak in her salon and
Here it COMES!!!
she tried to tell the landlord but the landlord doesn't seem to care that much.
On the way home I got some kitty food and a pizza and
 a Coke for myself for a quick bite to eat in the rain continues on. So
Add caption
I'm going to test out this computer on the Internet which I haven't done much of it see if I can get Xfinity Wi-Fi for
My Room 
some kind of weekly rate.

No comments: