Friday, March 20, 2015

Tuesday, March 17: A Long Day Making Green

Early Bus at 23rd and Fairmount
Yes today is Tuesday St. Patrick's Day in Philadelphia. I woke up extra early for the dog my timing was
19th Street
a lot better. I did up the dog in the pitch dark and then went to the sunrise. I was really tired and feeling
very mellow. I'm looking back at my blog and I have to publish four days as of the end of today because
Leaving Work for Errands
I'm trying to not publish on my wireless plan because I'm about to chalk up another 15 bucks of overage.
Mid-Day at Arch Street
Work is been pretty mellow as of 1:03 PM. I then got a surprise. Sharon called me & I have to go to Sharon's back in Fairmount because when I did her a favor and turned  off the light at the shop last night, I left it in my coat and she's locked out of her salon
It was quite an odyssey going from 50 to market the 24th and Fairmount
Nice Driver
Another Detour

Physical Therapy
back to 4701 Pine them back to work ended up going to fix came in yet. After work I went to physical
46th Street EL Stop
therapy. That was very grueling. I then came back home and found out my Internet is not working
West Philadelphia
and grab some dinner and crashed. This is very exhausting for a man like me. Making someone cry 8,000
Another Walk
miles away. I'm going to sleep and I think tomorrow and see what happens.

No comments: