Monday, March 23, 2015

Friday, March 13: Friday Flashback

It's Friday, March 13 I am really late to the sunrise today one because I got just missed two buses and then
Fairmount Ave
it was 15 minutes before the next bus. I took some good sunrise pictures this morning. I finally was
Rybread
in the mood to take some after a while. Well I got out of sunrise and took the 42 bus to 4701 Pine.
Get this my blogger friends . I have an ongoing job at the Garden Court, Apartments at 4701
49th Street
Pine I'll be walking the pooch three times a week on going
Ultra Hair Salon
$30 a day!! All we have to do is take it to the back walking area back where where have walked on many
A New Network
a dog in the past 20 years. I don't even have to feed him
I'm in the building and I'm having a massive flashback

No comments: