Friday, March 20, 2015

Saturday, March 14: I have the Internet!

Rain on the Parkway
Well I woke up tired and exhausted but I had to go out to 47th and pine to walk him old sweet puppy.
Philadelphia Art Museum
It was pouring rain and it was dark. I even had to take the cab the bus the wrong way. I then went to the men's
Taking the Bus
and that went pretty well except I was just so tired I was almost wanting to sleep in my chair. I was
Horace
very fortunate and got a ride back home. That was really needed since I took a nap for about an hour and 15 minutes. I
My Walking Buddy
then drink some coffee Bobbitt prepared at my place at 24th St. That was a damn good cuppa Joe I must say.
A Swampy Mess
We didn't hung out yuck it up a bit and then Bob loaded on FireFox Web browser and a couple other and
some add-ons that you can at the FireFox to keep people from tracking my web movements and cool shit
Bob Rigging My Computer
like that. After a bit, we drove out to West Philly and walk the dog again around 1:30 PM and then we went to
Dinner
New Delhi for the delicious Indian buffet. both of us were hungry as shit. The food was delicious and then we drove past the construction at 40th St
My Cleaned up Room
and came back to my place. Bob rigged up the printer and
Checking Roof
reconnected the Internet since when you unplug it gets all discombobulated.. We've gotten some
Yummy Sandwich from Pizza Rustica
extension cords and the like to make room for all the electronic devices that have in my room. Bob
encouraged me to remove some of the jump off my desk and throw it out and which I did. Now my room
My Pup
looks quite livable and I posted on Facebook. Next, Bob and I went to meet Larry and Veronica
Sharon and Bob
at Pizza Rustica. They had gotten a good seat at the corner. It was a good thing because the place was
At the Bishop's
packed due to the St. patties day bar crawl going on. Due to the fact my sandwich took forever
Sharon & I at the Bishops
to get to me I got it for free and I have it as a leftover for to tomorrow. We saw a movie called Nightcrawler at the job a flex at 51st and just not.
Butters
It's pretty suspenseful. Bob then dropped off Veronica and Larry and we met Sharon at the bishops
Friend from Philippines
. We proceed to stay there for quite some time. It was fun and I talked to Amy as well.

No comments: