Friday, March 20, 2015

Sunday, March 15: A Chilly March Day

Today I woke up not feeling quite exhausted. It also helped that it's not pouring rain outside.
My Place to 4701 Pine
It is a bit chilly outside. I walk the dog and went to Sunday fun day and then went to the bar at nine after hanging
Walnut Street
out with my buddy and having a good talk. After the barn on the 40 bus to the seven bus which she
Garden Court
had a massive detour because of the St. Patrick's Day parade going on today. I went and caught the
The Dog Park at 4701
40 bus walked a bit and then cut the seven bus back to 718 and met up with Bob. Bob typed out
Waiting for the 42 Bus
some links for Larry to get rechargeable batteries and I took a quick power nap. We then drove out to
Saxby's
Larry's via Fairmount Avenue because the St. Patrick's Day was closing up the parkway. We picked up
South Street
Larry and went to Fishtown and first stopped at the La Colombe. There, we waited in line for 15 minutes and decided that nothing
Bridget Foy's
 on the menu is really enticing so we looked up a place in the mug shot cafĂ©.
A Filipino Meal
It had a bunch of mugshots of famous people in Hollywood actors in their mugshots. I got a nice
22nd Street
platter for $13 which was a tilapia platter with two sides of vegetables. Larry and Bob talked a lot why
2nd Street in Old City
looked up airfares to various countries overseas. Cities such as London Manila Bangkok etc. Bob
Driving to Larry's
gave me a good idea to leave for New York. And I found that the rates were anywhere from  $ 100 to
Bob & Larry at Mugshots
$ 200 cheaper After, Bob drove Larry back home and then drove me to my dog walk where I was fairly
Bob Driving Me back to Dog
late. They noticed but I think I covered myself fairly well on that one. I had them agreed that I would
Fishtown
come a little early in the morning later in the evening and same time in the afternoon. Well I did
Larry's Shower
go to Larry's and attempted to help him with this plumbing and it went okay except that we lost
60 Minutes
one set of directions and this one piece didn't fit flush so the insulation was not so smooth. But the shower works
Front Desk at Garden Court
Then I went to 60 minutes and walked home with a couple people and got the 42 bus to 4701. After greeting the nice woman at the front desk, I walked the dog and then getting home was
Dancing Near 4701
quite the Odyssey. I took the EL to  30th St. waiting for the trolley that don't run on Sunday nights underground. So, I
At EL Station

Howard
decided to walk from 30th St. and 22nd St. I walked all the way up to 22nd and vine and the bus finally showed up. I came home walked on the phone and fell asleep
The 48 Arrives

No comments: