Friday, March 13, 2015

Thursday, March 12: Talking in Many Ways

Today I woke up a little late because I didn't set the alarm. But I got the sunrise only about 10 minutes
Lunchtime at Work
late after getting coffee and lock Columbia. I worked through the day and had lunch around 2:00 PM.
Peter and I
I then got I hope three dollar hoagie at the local or bodega at the corner of 58th and market. Tonight I have group and I was given assignment to sit alone for five minutes and write down what went through my mind.

Where the Action
And some people like to smoke a lot but fortunately I don't but I'm not eating all that well nutrition wise. I am still
Doorway
writing to my pen pals from the Philippines. It's kind of fun. I have not seen my friend Amy since
Going Home
I'm guessing Veterans Day in November. I can recall that was a particularly mild November day and we went
and bought by Eastern State penitentiary. Let's see if we can see her in March. We;

No comments: