Thursday, March 12, 2015

Tuesday, March 10: Rain in March

Well I did get up in time to make the sunrise. The theme was self will run riot. I decided that I'm going to
Snow B Gone
go to the AA convention in Atlanta July 4 weekend. Yes the weather is getting warm therefore I'm getting
Evening
itchy to take road trips and visit places. Feel like I've been in a damn good coon for three months.
But the cold is it going to last forever. Well I plotted to work and caught up to today's seven people. I
Earn Center Umbrella
didn't get to them but I got the rid of rats them and saw three people. The beautiful day turn into an ugly
New Trolley
misty rain. Thankfully it was not a torrential downpour. I had scheduled The physical therapy appointment
for Wednesday but that's the day I have my other appointment at 5:30. I'm going to have to switch next
Rain and Weather Babe
Wednesday's appointment I got to use my calendar more.

No comments: