Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Monday, March 23: A Late Start

9:20 Am Construction
Well, I start off my day with calling me at 7:05 AM checking out how to get into the garden court apartments.
Market Street
I went back to sleep and had a dream that I was at work seeing clients during overtime. I next awoke and it was 9:03 AM. I thought about
Center City
getting Sharon's car or taking a cab. When I approached 23rd and Fairmount the bus is coming right up so I said to myself "what the hell." And
Trolly to 30th Street
got on the 48 bus. I got to work and pressed on and got some things done. Hey my samosas for lunch. No, they're not plant food so
Funky Pill Box
my deftly didn't follow the juicing diet today that's for sure. I was told by Pat that he will get the check
Where I get Lunch Snack
on Friday instead of me. That's okay with me will settle up the money. Got the pillbox i from Amazon at work Wasn't the month when I was looking for.  My friend is going to order me
another on and we'll see what happens. Very nicely. I have five
56th Street at 5:15pm
appointments tomorrow. Maybe I can start a packet tomorrow. It feels good not having to worry about
Asking for $$ on the EL
that dog job hanging in my head all day long for 18 hours. Presently, I'm going to try to make a movie.
First one is in Fairmount and then the other one is at 19th and Walnut. We'll see what happens at this point. I got to the Fairmount one on time when I decided I would take a quick taxi ride from 22nd and market. That worked fine.
I get to see my friend speak and enjoyed it. Getting to the one downtown proved to be more difficult than
SEPTA Detour
expected. One bus was detoured and didn't show up and the two bus wasn't showing up on time so
Got a Snack
I had to take a cab and I made it just in time to get the commitments for April.. Well I did a lot of walking
1900 Walnut
up 22nd rate for the parkway and finally caught the bus. Amy was really helpful to take my mind off the cold.
Add caption
And boy was it cold. I got home finished talking to Amy and that was really fun. I think some leftovers and
Sharon & Mark's Dinner
Sharon cooked up chicken and made up her own gravy.

No comments: