Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Wednesday, August 27: One Decision Made!

Woke up from a really good night sleep. I went to the sunrise. After the sunrise met up with the mother of one of my ex-roommate's and headed
Accident in the Cab I was In
off to work.
I got something done at work most of it after 5 o'clock and I stayed to work till 6 o'clock. I then
At Coffee Joe
made a decision that I would move to Fairmount with my friend effective December 1, 2014.
My mom is also going to be moving to media soon to be close to my brother David who handles her affairs
Walking Walnut
.
I got this fantastic YouTube video of the hot crazy matrix. 32 people shared it after I got it from less. Ironically enough there's a zone called the danger zone which has redheads anybody named Tiffany and hairdressers and strippers.  

No comments: