Saturday, August 02, 2014

Sat August 2nd: Get Ready Get Set Go!

At Laundromat 
Hello. I just found 2 songs that are fun!! I put it on a blog post I got 2 songs to make a
human smile
even on an overcast day. Off to Laundromat and pack and off to 63rd. As I was getting laundry in the last minute I realized I transferred
Catching the 21 Bus
money to the wrong account so I have to wait till Tuesday till the money shows up.
I was fortunate to catch a 21 bus when I did since I scrambled
Getting a Lift to the Airport
to find the card for that particular checking account.
Well admit Katrina and her mom 62nd Walnut. We got through security fine and we got a bite
Boarding!
to eat at Chick-fil-A. We were almost late for a flight because you're talking and we got first-class seating. And no word from our stewardess
At Philadelphia Intl Airport
"Passengers may not congregate at any time within the cabin"
This flight will be in our house is now 11:34 AM
Cockpit
we are going to take. I will have to now sign off. But we landed Steve & Kevin met us and drove
In the Deep Blue Sky
us through downtown Burlington which was nice as I remembered it. We then stopped at a local store at
Approaching Burlington
a gas station. It was a very nice one. Steve got gas. We got sandwiches drinks to come home. We then introduced the dogs.  They are so
Steve and Kevin Greeting Us
cute both little Boston Terrier puppies they're completely adorable. We first landed here
The Church Near Church Street
was really nice and sunny and now as of 4:13 PM the same cloudiness it was over filling in the morning has
The Store w/the Snacks
arrived here in the last hour.
I got my bedroom in here and and eat my sandwich and meet Chuck to sit for a while. Patrina
Cuteness!!!
Steve and Kevin are going out shopping I'm going to stay here and listen to the sound of Lake
Patrina & Steve
Champlain which I'm overlooking from the kitchen.
Stuart is coming tomorrow & he is driving up. That is a long ride!! Steve told me it's about 9 hours from
Star Farm Beach Road Burlington Vermont.
Baltimore to Burlington Vermont and another Steve's brother Paul is bringing a friend if it's up as well. Yes I've never been to the Starr

Looking at Lake Champlain
 Farm Beach and it's literally a little beach right next to Lake Champlain, it's very pretty. I felt I feel like one of those kids that is transported away from the inner city to a place far away. Well the nap which was nice. So I was surprised
Add caption
how humid it was here. I guess I shouldn't of been surprise considering right near a large body of water called Lake Champlain
Hanging in the Kitchen
we then had dinner at some delicious veggies and burgers and hung out and now I'm looking at a really nice sunset which I'm going
Add caption
to have to take many pictures. Between I talked to bed while Steven Kevin Walker little dogs that
Patrina and Paul
was cool. We then went outside it was a lot cooler and then we watched Louis Black after Steve
The View of Lake Champlain
came back after scanning a bunch of movies on his Comcast cable. A good first day I  would say
Patrina
. Time for a shower possible phone call and then listen to the crickets & the lake.
Enjoy these photos
Sunset
I certainly did. Six more days yay!!!

1 comment:

Louie L said...

Have fun!