Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday, August 28: Change A Comin

I woke up after crashing at pats house. He was working on a sketch she's making for an 80-year-old
Pat in Early Morning


retiree at his office. Anyhow I left Pat's house watch a little John Stewart and then took a shower which
Walnut Street Facing 17th
felt really good. I'm now running late and I'm waiting for the 21 bus. I got the 21 bus to the meeting
Coffee Joe
and got to charge my phone and ran into someone I never see you at the meeting. That was a tad awkward  Then again that's the way it is. I just got to forgive myself and 4 being themselves! 
Work
Well I'm off to the welfare wacke I got to do mass amounts of carfare and send out those damn notices I ignored
Starbucks
 
for three months I have to just do the current ones. 
I want to group after work and found out one of the group members died 
One Step
unexpectedly in the hospital. I was quite a shock for all o
f us she's a really sweet lady. Goodbye Ronnie!
48th and Spruce where a Supermarket was.
I then went to 49th and Hazel and and went to meet my newest customer. She had 2 adorable little Min-Pins.  
It's Come a Way Baby
Her apartment is in the back and it's pretty large. We ended up
actually hang out for 40 minutes and talking
about various topics such as Taney baseball, state of affairs of our lives and other stuff is pretty
Relaxing at Starbucks

cool. She's going to stop @ The Rite Aid near work around 11:30 am tomorrow  to deliver her keys. Laughter that I walk down 49th St. near my old
stomping ground. I noticed that the old supermarket is now a culinary school of some sort and grill with me on it. It was interesting seeing 
YUP!!!!!!!
the old area looks like they planted trees and it's a little nicer. I got to check out the Croydon. Some
233 S 49th Today
of it's completed such as the front entrance. They did a nice job with the building myself back from the units are occupied at this time. 
After that I decided I'd go home shower get a pair change
clothes. I decided to take the capsules it was going on 11 o'clock already. Is a good thing I did. This weekend is the Budweiser welcome
Renovated 48th and Spruce
America concert with BeyoncĂ© as the headliner. It would've taken forever if I takin SEPTA. The police of already closed off streets along the area for this concert,
It feels like a flashback to last year.

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Feeling racey today I see. Energetic again. Finally got rested. Sorry to hear about meeting member who passed.