Saturday, August 02, 2014

Friday, August 1: It's really time to go

My Chord
Stayed up in the wee hours of this morning mixing up my blog. Also deleted a lot of pictures so I would have room for photographs in Vermont. I have a busy day at work and then I
Am 21 to Work
have to go home get laundry pack and maybe make room for  recording with Pat.I found
Looks Like Rain
my cord to my chrome book. It was inside a drawer. So I'll have to call the electronics place and take a rain check for something else worth 30 bucks since they
Look at that!!
 else worth 30 bucks since they don't take returns.
Well I worked my ass off today at work. Didn't get nearly enough the car for somebody got
Add caption
other stuff done. I came home and I crashed again for two and a hat for about two hours and that's all it is pretty much that's it for today

No comments: