Thursday, August 21, 2014

Thursday, August 21: Disturbed & Peace

The Trek Starts
Well the bus did arrive and it's scheduled stop around 2 AM as expected.  I was then charged
Lonely Food Truck
with the task of getting on the trolley works parking lot to South Philly. The folks that were in the van for me Milly just hopped in the
South Philly in the Dark
car and left and didn't offer to help. Which is kind of par for the course. The woman didn't much
REM Cover of Today
what I have me around I wasn't part of their clan or their kids. So I did take the 29 bus after walking I walked a
Look at ALL This Walking
half-mile to 33rd in Dickinson Street. Next I walked part of the way until the 17th showed up. After I took care of the stuff I did take care of I
Not a Happy Camper
finally went to sleep. I love myself to sleep until about 820 since it was 4 AM by the time I crashed.
Head Banging in the Cab
I've been at the stuff all kinds of stuff in my backpack to get ready to catch the bus and I just missed one five
Me After a Head Banging
minutes before I got here. All I've seen is five off-duty septa buses go turning the corner Rainfern of my
Directions at Work
bus stop. I finally gave up and saw a cab and said it's going be worth it to spend. As I was driving in the cab, the driver jammed on the brakes HARD and I banging my head against
WOW
the credit card payment machine. My head was bleeding.
Broad Street Tonite
That save me eight dollars. I got to work there were two clients waiting for me and it just didn't stop until about 330. Left work feeling pretty good
New Style
considering I only had four hours asleep. And then I went to group. And learn something about my social faux pas at the game yesterday
Subway Stairs
. Being around kids at single Man your suspect. Because of predators who want to go after boys. I was completely grossed out. Note to self do not go solo when you're going around soccer moms or Little League
College
games of any kind of children gathering. Oh my God yuck!
Well I feel pretty awake considering  I got 4 hrs of sleep which is pretty good I think. I just  heard this noise along
Everyone Does it
Broad Street. And I asked the woman she said its called dinner on the block and they pick up block each year so I'm going to check it out to see what the jogging man in the white suits are about.
the women stated that they would not trust a single man near theri children and that is the way the world is. So I was just sickend. I am looked as a poltentual CHILD MOLESTER??!! I felt dirty and upset. I needed a good shower. I guess I do not understand the soccor mom mentality

block. My friend gave me good advice:

I am sorry she made you feel that way . Forgive her, know that you are not what she thought , and move on. Don't get stuck and keep moving. Stay the course. Go to sleep. Tomorrow is a whole new day


1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

I am so sorry about everything that happened to you. So many downers. But you did really good and didn't let it ruin things for you. Way to go! You're right today is a new day. A day to further let go of the crappy phony soccer moms. I hate that shit. I've gotten it with the side ways hug. Really bothered me. Takes away pure intention. Kids are wary about everyone. I guess they have to be? Or shouldn't they learn some discrimination. Feel better.