Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Wednesday, August 6: This is Sisson Camp!

6:15 AM on Lake Champlain
Well I woke up to a much breezier  day here in Burlington Vermont overlooking beautiful Lake Champlain.
Steve Planning
 I'm been sitting here eating my breakfast looking at the beautiful scenery with
Bailey
Steve as he's planning this wedding.
Not sure what I'm going to do today it's 10:25 AM &
A Northwest Wind
I did go to Facebook and instead of commenting on a particular Facebook group. I just took some
Grumpy Cat
funny photos and put them on Facebook. They were very funny!! :-) well our agenda has been set for this afternoon.
Patrina's Fruit Salad
We're going boating and we're going to have to dress up nice and warm because we got a nice cool breeze
View from Kitchen
The wind is also shifted from the south to the WNW. This Steve tells me explains the nice cool dry air. Katrina made us some wonderful fruit salad. There is a bountiful bowl of it in the fridge for us to partake
Peter and Kevin
Here is one the dogs being scared of a green ball
 Well I'm editing this blog and getting ready to go boating. I did help Peter lift a smelly trash can with some funky rotting organic detritus. The smell was just unreal!!

Stuart and Steve
We will be boating around 1:30. Should be cool to get some good photos and video's on the Facebook and blog. Steve is wearing my blog T-Shirt.
Sisson 25 Foot Chaparral SSI
YAY!! Steve!! Well lets go! Well we drove on a 25 foot chaparral motorboat. The boat was very comfortable
A Picture Perfect Day
and six of us with no problem. We had food drink and friends to enjoy the beautiful breezy day
Peter is Captain
in Burlington. We went swimming in a lagoon area of of the mallets Bay. The water was clean and
Where We Went Swimming
fresh and had a good time swimming. It was the least humid most comfortable day since I've been here
Peter Climbing a Cliff
and it's saying a lot considering the weather's been very comfortable in general here in
Nice Day, Nice Ride
Burlington Vermont near Lake Champlain. Well we got home and I realized
I am Enjoying the Ride
my charging chord broke. Well,  Stuart and I went on a run to get a USB flash
Driving for Electronics
 drive and a new cord for charging my phone. First we went to the Rite Aid to see if we could get the items. It was the closest place to the Starr Farm. They had no Apple USB chords and the USB flash drives were way overpriced. Next, we went to Wal-Mart and found what we came for. On the way there on I-89, Stuart and saw 2 large whale tails. I found out its a sculpture called  reverence.
"Reverence"
We then were treated to a delicious dinner. It featured chicken, green beans,& potatoes. We had some guests over that Steven & Peter knew. After dinner we got  second tour of the chicken coop.
This is just cool
 We got very close to the chickens who were calm. This was the
Radio  Bean Coffeehouse
case even though there were 7 of us looking at them. We also got a tour of the barns that are at the farm
Stuart Walking on North Winooski Ave
. What's  interesting is that  some the stuff is really old 1890s or 80s. I got to take a chicken crowing
Dinner Toni
which was pretty cool. Steve's  old friend from the area Elizabeth (Beth)Bordman showed up at 8 PM just as dinner was ending. We thought
Sunset Taken During Dinner
she's coming around 5:55 PM. After the barn tour we attempted to see a British sitcom called Little Britain. But it's not on HBO and we cannot watch
Beith with Puppy While Others Eat.
Netflix on this particular TV screen. Some of us are watching the wiz. The features Michael Jackson Diana Ross , Nipsey Russell, and Richard  Pryor as the quiz. Steve told me the significant thing of this move is that
Steve and Beth
 Michael Jackson met
Bernice. Who Survived Massacure
Quincy Jones. Quincy Jones produced the up against the wall and thriller albums for Michael Jackson.
At the Barn
I did not know that.
Now I'm in a try to see if I can put my files to the flash drive for my Chromebook
                                


No comments: