Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Tuesday, August 26; A Sunny Day in August

I
New Profile Pic??
thought I started to post on that for this day but I'll be so I didn't save it. So I can say is that it was
  
an okay day at work and I decided since I didn't have any
  
meetings or stuff I went down to Fairmount to help my friend move some stuff out of her place
Dinner
and look at the possibility of moving in there. I move some stuff and she treated me to pizza and
nachos and I got so tired I just crashed it was like the great crash of the month. The bed was nice and firm I had breeze coming out the porch man it was good sleep.
Feeling Groovey
I was occupied by this 13th step Facebook group. Oh my God I didn't think Facebook allow
This will be My New Block
this kind of stuff on
Yup extend the group on for another day

No comments: