Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sunday, August 24: Mixed Signals in Sunshine!

Going to get the Cab
Well I woke up to a beautiful sunny day. I ran into bar none late since I momentarily lost my wallet and keys.
Dining Room of the Future
There is no way I can leave the house without my wallet and keys because it ain't going to happen.
Lunch with Drew
What why was getting ready I got invited to photography websites which really put me in a
Cool Sky
nice mood. Actually work there were Facebook pages about
Waitress
photography. I sent you a text message went to the bar
Center City
none at my schedule with me and then I got some odd messages from people and then Metro at milk
Cool
and honey. We decided we were hungry and went to the Copa Banana on 4th & South Streets.
Getting Haircut
 
I had a yummy veggie burger and got to do a lot of people watching near the TLA which is right behind Drew
44th and Chestnut at 6:30Pm
. Well after eating my veggie burger with Drew and talking about all kinds of stuff, I went off to get my haircut
The Bus Comes
at the chop shop.  My favorite stylist is going back home for a month to be with her family so I got an
extra really close cut on my head feels really really smooth. i'm heading towards pats for dinner.
Gossiping
I'm already about 45 minutes late and I'm on 34th St. I still want to round
up my laundry and drop off the launch you but alas it was not done I got hooked up with the zone of color so super folks on Facebook very very
Add caption
entertaining but now I must go to bed. Good night one and all. I feel the seasons changing and more ways than one.

No comments: