Sunday, August 17, 2014

Sunday, August 17: Return to See Friends but Not Women

5:45 am
left Ocean City around 6:15 AM after waking up Quinn to drop me off at the parking lot. According
22 Stories Up
to Google maps I shouldn't be dropping off this car by around 8:45 AM The sunrise was really beautiful and I videotaped it.
Silhouette 
Hey bro it's 7:26 AM I am on Delaware route one approximately 35 miles from Wilmington with any luck I will be at the Bar None by 10.
Delaware Rt 1
Well it's 8:38 AM I'm writing to the enterprise shuttle to the airport line. From there I'm going to go home I
Sunrise
think and take a nap. After that I'm going to bar none and then meet Wes and Stewart at 
11 That was very thoughtful of Wes to arrange the brunch at the same place. DAMMIT ! I forgot
Caught the Train
 
The charging cord for my phone.I also left the white
Waiting 4 Route
charger for my Chrome book computer. 
I'm going to see if Gwynne can mail it to my address. In the meantime I'll go to the
Franklin Field
gadget place and see if they still have the cord I originally ordered.I am always forget stuff its a pain in the ass!
pain in my ! What when did agree to mail it back so it's not a total loss. I caught the airport
View from South Street
train and I'm waiting for the Route 40 bus from the corner of convention Avenue and South just basically right across the street from Franklin Field. The bus is scheduled to come at 9:42. it's

starting to sprinkle rain now. While I was waiting there is a woman on the phone talking about her
Good Conversation
boyfriend with nine kids from like three baby mamas. It appears from what I'm hearing that he
Add caption
expects her to take care of all those folks.. This woman also Stated she has grandchildren. If I had anything to say I would say stay away.
Well I got to the meeting that was decent. But
Waiting for the 21 AT 44TH
was more decent it wasn't Stewart, Helen, and Wes met me at Bridgit Foy's. We had a scrumptious brunch and we got to catch
9th Street South Philly
up. I think we all had a nice time. After that I came home and showered and took a two-hour nap. I had a good conversation and
Going Home on 42 Bus
now want to return this iPhone device back cause I can not make it charge. I may go to a meeting and then eat at Pat's and hang out. I will have to go to South Philly to
Many Moods of Me
watch the cats.
Well I wandered into the sound silly meeting and then I wondered back up to the 21 and I'm going home to
FB Messenger I Actually Like It!!
get Dean some thing emailed and eat it pats

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Hectic craziness. How do you do it? Keep up with yourself? I guess you have plenty of time to think on transit. Can you do blog on phone now.