Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sun, August 10: My 1st Full Day of Philly

Once I would see the Bridge
Well after a pretty fitful night of sleep at the condo, I did manage to get up and hit the bar none.
Bridgit Foy's 9:55AM
It was sparsely crowded because of August vacations. It was pretty mellow the topic with family
Nice
. I'm going to go to the milk and honey and meet through there then I hope to get a haircut
A Passerby the Cafe
at the chop shop good day everyone. It feels kind of warm out today but I can't complain much.
At Milk and Honey this Morning
True then we went to Tom was a very good conversation. I  found out the little mini charger I have is out of charge. Two had a plug and I
At Alyan's
charged it at Alayan's .
 Ate lunch at Alyan's.  it's at 4th and South. It's a Lebanese Middle East restaurant  This the back room. Nice and comfortable!
Drew and I ate there. My backpack got stolen from the coffee shop. I left it there while I was eating
Another Cool Part of Alyan's
at  Alyan's!  GEEZ!! Drew and I looked all around and gave up and chalked it as a loss.  I was lucky my computer wasn't in there and I'd emptied
This the "Space Pack
a lot of stuff out. We then walked up to 8th & South to a place called Gadget Fix where I got a combination charger and X-Tra storage piece for 30 dollars off the regular price. I had $30 credit here. It's called Morphie
Gadget Fix Dude w Drew
and I will 32 extra 
gigabytes on my phone They're nice guys.  Going to get my face cut and then I may go to the gallery and get a cheap one
The PPA.
that isn't doesn't look so good. By the son of the bag going to the gallery called the 21 after walking separate blocks. I wanted to crash
Got some Food
but I knew I had to go shopping and get my laundry. I had no food in the refrigerator






No comments: