Friday, August 29, 2014

Friday, August 29: Here comes Labor Day weekend

On the Deck at 24th and Fairmount
I woke up at 24th and Sam out this morning on that nice comfortable bed. What I woke to was awesome sunrise
Cool!
and I took lots of pictures of it as you can see. I Took a cab down to the sunrise. It's a tradition meeting and I liked it. Then I went to Coffee Joe afterwards. At coffee Joe met a really nice woman who is visiting United States from India. She's from the states but she's living in an ashram in southern India.
At Coffee Joe
Talkative Cabbie


A Nice Sunny Day
She was very cool. I see you're at that place all the time when I go in there. Then went to work and busily
Got Keys from Her
try to get some things done and I think I did get some things done. I then went home and help myself while
19th and Walnut
helping a friend. I also found myself so tired. I managed to get myself appeared to Fairmount despite the
Vine Street Expressway
ridiculous blockages all over here. Yes Labor Day weekend doesn't mean Jerry Lewis anymore it means
The Square Cloud
the welcome America concert. I was told it wasn't Beyoncé it's one of my faves wink wink the self admitted
Panoramic View
genius Kanye West as the headliner. Yes hung out with Sharon and ate a delicious sandwich talked out
Butters
on the back deck. On the way to Fairmount took a picture of the made in America set up and the beautiful sunset along with a nice little square cloud and crash the mighty crash. Beautiful sunset as well. This sunset included a square cloud over the Ben Franklin Parkway.
Cool Living Room. I will be Living Here
I put it on Facebook and go some responses. Should be an interesting weekend boys and girls!

No comments: