Friday, August 08, 2014

Friday August 8th: Last Sunny Day in VT

Panoramic View
 Good day to all into all a good day. It is a picture-perfect day here in Burlington Vermont. I
Burlington Bay
called the land of the cutest dogs Orlando enchantment. Well who is complaining really. I slept till at a decent hour & then had breakfast
On a Bike Ride. FUN!
I  went on a really nice bike ride on the bike trail  with Steven
Kevin and Steve on the Bike Ride
Kevin. We went the other direction going South. We then came back and store was awake chilling
One of the Pretty Views on our Bike Ride 
with Helen. We sitting around the kitchen table and Patrina is
Champ the Serpent
attempting to get our seats upgraded to first class on a flight back tomorrow morning. She keeps
Helen and Patrina
getting "unknown error" so she has to keep doing it over and over again. After Stuart finishes his 25 minute
View from Sisson Ca mp

shower, we're going to go to Church Street and do some shopping.'s Stephan Kevin I got do some food
Helen Trying a Hat
shopping and hold down the fort here at Sisson camp. Well Stuart Patrina Helen I drove down to Church
At the Mexican Place
Street. I finally found a decent Hat that was sold for decent price and got a couple of
 magnets for souvenirs. We then decided to get some lunch @ a  pretty cool little
Restaurant Men's
 Mexican restaurant called  El Cortijo Taqueria-Cantina. The bathroom is pretty funky decorated to as an added bonus
Yours Truley After a Delicious Meal
plus I completed my mission for my friend Larry. We got here a little after 1 PM today. The food
Unhappy Cheese Dip
in this restaurant was really good. Now it's off to my favorite coffee store on my own. It's called Common Grounds Coffee. This time I'll be
Weather was NICE!
 able to drink outside because it's beautiful out. But alas I just remained to see
Dude was sketching with Attachment
 the sights and use my Chromebook to edit my blog and make it prettier. While sitting here this one guys interviewing
Russian Gentleman
his Russian friend and the Russian says "AH" after every two sentences and stuff. Afterwords we came home and I watched as Steven Kevin went sailing and we all went swimming in the lake which was really nice and warm.

After the swimming I took a nice little nap
Meanwhile in the Real World...
which I really did need. I took
Steve & Kevin Sailing
various pictures and videos of action. Everybody is sampling different cheeses I think particularly
Kevin and Patrina
Cabot cheese which has her home here. Listening to a group called Air We all are chewing
Laura 
on the Cabot cheese and watching the sun as it begins to set along Lake Champlain. Another delicious dinner to be served now. it's going to be chicken kabobs. It's now 7:39PM. I am going with the flow.

Our View All Week
After we all enjoyed our chicken kabobs, a beautiful
Stuart and Helen
sunset was seen here on the shores of Lake Champlain at the Sisson camp.
Paul and Steve
Stuart, our engineer was busy setting up the karaoke set. Another fun night with good food good conversation
Patrina Helen & Stuart
and laughs for all involved. I think I got some good pictures and I think they will come in handy in the future for
Patrina
Christmas and the like as a gift and stuff. anyhow, I'm thinking we're going to go with the karaoke now and the last of my photos before I have
Karaoke by Me
to delete more apps. I think I deleted at least five apps one of them being OkCupid dropbox and
Paul and Friend
Google's version of dropbox and others. Somebody seems to be setting off fireworks tonight. Karaoke
Steve

was fun and fun rendition of Sweet Caroline. The best way and the karaoke if you've got ended. The evening ended with us watching
trading places with Dan Aykroyd and Eddie Murphy. During the commericals, we clicked over to watch Family Guy on a channel called Adult Swim. I brushed my teeth and retired
to my room to finsh this blog post. I want this one to be the best of
my blogs for this week.WHAT A FANTASTIC VACATION!!

No comments: