Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Wednesday, August 13: Musings of the Mind @ Large

Getting Scrips for 3 Months
Woke up with a headache this morning but at least the rain stopped. Discovered some clothes I
Catching the 21 at 8:45am
haven't worn in months. That was my main accomplishment last night and it was good. Put my scripts in today and I'll get them sometime
Cake at Work
after work today. Well I slog through work and got in touch with a couple people. Sunday I'm planning to meet a friend of mine and her boyfriend
Looking Over My Shoulder
at the Ethiopian at 5:30 PM. I'm still thinking about trying to get somebody to go with me to Ocean City Maryland that is. I hate 2

bailout but that is a possible option. I know my friend would be very disappointed because I did promise I would go.
Looking UP.

Well I got something done at work today got done the monthly bullet noncompliant list which is good.
At Apple Store
I just basic crap load of appointments for tomorrow and that should make the day go by fast.
I was told by a friend
The Glory That is Apple...
of a liberal enclave in southern Georgia called St. Mary's 
 So I had that place July possible list of places to bust
16th and Walnut Under Renovation
out and get out here.
The others are Burlington Vermont Austin Texas in the great state of Maine.
But this is me
It's Cafe Renovation Season!!!
on vacation mode. I'll probably just remain where I is. Right now going to go to the Genius Bar assuming the Apple people let me be
a little bit late. We shall soon see.
And I might hit a meeting since I'm don't feel as exhausted as I had last four days.
Well I'm walking
The Last Drop Cafe. Glorious
around downtown to beautiful day out here. I just realized that the Starbucks at 60 of the walnuts
In the Men's Room at the Last Drop
under renovation. Seems to be a good day to just tear shit up and start over like La Columbe & SEPTA. Well I went to meeting and was
Add caption
asked to share my story. It was a little more personal and went back to my childhood a lot more but it was a small group and that
A Nice August Night
was cool. I came home felt pretty good and I wasn't totally exhausted like I've been the last four days. I was socializing via phone calls and now Facebook
messages which I like to do
to end my day. I enjoy 


the conversation that is in a safe space where I am never alone with my thoughts and B.S level last of my friends has stopped writing and it's time to hit the sack I'm not tired enough to crash good night everybody or good morning depending on your point of view of life bye

No comments: