Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Monday, August 11: A Very tiring day

I Arrive to a Very Busy Day
Well I got up this morning at 8:15 AM. I was way too tired to even think about going to a 7:15 AM meeting. I then got to work and it was
I am NOT Pleased
frantic the whole morning till about 1;15. I did manage to squeeze in some lunch and then I went back to work. The computer was
Yup the Morning was Rush..Rush
acting funky so I can only do half of why wanted to do. I did that half well frankly.
I found out this
A Pause
new contraption isn't what it's all cracked up to be one comes to charging power. My phones going to die before I get back. Larry wants me to stop by the condo and Pat wants me to do record music for him. I'm just freaking beat.
The Delayed EL After Work
  The EL was delayed 25 minutes to half hour. A SEPTA worker got hit by train at 22nd Street so everything had go on 1 track. By the time I got to the Intergroup,  I got 34 & 35 on the list. Now my phone is dying so I'm going to the CVS to
Philly Skyline at 8pm. View from EL Station
get some caffeinated drink and hopefully by some kind android cord, I came back to the meeting 
to charge my phone and just
Heading Towards the EL
heard the  sad news. Robin Williams committed suicide today!!  
I was shocked when I found out at the Intergroup.
This is Where the Intergroup is Held
My phone was still dead so I heard about it the old school way, by word of mouth.  It's spread all over Facebook like a wildfire. Many. people were genuinely affected by his passing.
Blogging While Messaging on Facebook

After the meeting I did go to Larry's and found Cleo happy as a lark. I then slept on his couch and he arrived home at 10 o'clock. He had tried to avoid tolls and got turned around. 
I've met some nice people on the Facebook unique folks are a lot of folks out there who just want to share bye

3 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

Welcome home! I guess. Could've been a better Tuesday for certain. I had not heard about Robin Williams. How aeful is that?!

Unknown said...

Between being back on vacation the right Robin Williams – due to depression it was in altering day

MoonDoggie said...

Robin Williams must ha e battled his demons for a long time. Even when he was smiling it looked like he was in pain. I think it gave him his edge and uniqueness ovet others.