Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Tuesday, August 19: Tiredest Man in the World

Well I had to miss the meeting. I took care of all the cat stuff and had breakfast. I brought some grapes to going to work. I  was entirely too exhausted
The Long and Winding
to get moving out early. It is now 8:57 AM I am on 58th & Kingsessing on the G bus heading to
Where the 17 and G Bus Meet
work. Sons pretty hot but there is a bit of a breeze to keep it pleasant. I am very tired. I committed
Shades of White
myself to helping Sharon I really want to postpone my appointment Jane but she's going to have an issue and try to charge me.
Solitude
Work was okay I got some things done and had two hearings.I'm really tired and crashing. I was
Sunset Over Chestnut
so tired I just came home and crashed the mighty crash I'm still really exhausted but I'm gonna go over to Pat's house to record him playing
Pat Jammin.

blues. The cool thing is  he's going to feed me some  couscous
Large World
and sun-dried tomatoes. Well we ate the food I napped again at Pats. After we ate we watch this BBC special on the anthropic principle
very mind blowing very well presented by the scientists that were on the show. I filmed a small sample of this show. It was very interesting!    It's time
It was cool
to take the two
buses back to South Philly now. 
 I'm going to go to Williamsport for the World Series tomorrow. I want to get plenty rested and showered and hopefully my phone will be charged up for the big trip to Williamsport.  I took a cab back and got back earlier  and finished writing to folks on Messinger. I decided to play the Who's "The Who by Numbers" This is a nice quirky album by Who standards. A friend on Facebook inspired me to play it while I was finishing up this blog. I hope we can be better friends but it's God's will not mine. Brother, I know this to be true

No comments: