Saturday, August 09, 2014

Saturday, August 9: Leaving Vermont & Leaving First Class

A Glorious Morning on Lake Champlain
Good day. I got up at 6:20 AM this morning. I woke to another Scenic glorious morning
Kevin & Steve Leaving for MD
I'm sure something like Champlain. So quiet peaceful & right now. I'm going to miss the fun activities
Patrina w/ Bailey
and the friendships I've renewed. I can't wait for the wedding next month!!! I am sitting here on the outside porch eating my breakfast at 7:10AM. Patrina is napping as I listen to the calming waves of Lake Champlain. I hear the crickets on this cool August morning
Blogger Central. Reporting from the Lake
here at the Sisson Camp at Starr Farm. Stuart and Helen are still fast asleep. I am checking Facebook and just relaxing one last time before I have
Panoramic  View of My View
to pack to get to the Airport. I think I might take a quick nap before I have to probably get up and pack
Add caption
all my stuff and get ready to be driven by store now to the airport. Well, its going on 8am, I suppose I have got to get my butt a-moving.  One
This Was Running Joke
good thing is that the flight is on 1st Class AND its a 1 hour flight. Well we got great first-class seats
Our Flight out of Burlington
in the very front of the plane. Which was very handy since his plane as usual packed to the gills. I think killing time messaging text messaging
This is Why 1st Class Was Cool
on my iPhone. It's like it's going to be at 11:35 AM which means open the Philly around 1 o'clock. We landed in
Cockpit
Philadelphia with no incident. Fortunately we were up in first class. We get hear the screaming kid  far
Philly Skyline from the Air
far away. We are going to baggage & getting a ride from Patrina's brother. It's now mostly sunny
Driving Thru Yeadon
with scattered clouds.
We went in the wrong direction going South on I-95. We ended up taking the scenic route through Yeadon
Heading to My Place
via 69th Street. They dropped me off at 60 sir just to catch the 21 bus. The 21 bus arrived 5 minutes after I arrived. I got home and first thing
Back to My Humble Abode
I did was move over files to the computer that I had left home. At one point it go so frustrating that I just decided to crash for an hour. I did not realize how tired I was. I guess getting up at 6:15AM
will do just. I was really tired so I went to Larry's and said his cat Cleo. I ended up napping from about 7 o'clock to 8 o'clock waiting for a
friend to meet at a movie called the chef. 
it's playing at the Ritz at the Borce. That movie the chef was fantastic. It was so life-affirming we met through
with the theater and afterwards he did Continental and had a nice meal and then I went crashed at Larry's
place for it the evening. Was a pretty eventful day

No comments: