Thursday, August 07, 2014

Thursday, August 7: A Lazy Day in VT

Kevin Hanging with his Pups
Well I slept in pretty long till 10:45 AM this morning. Peter left already. Steve and Kevin already dropped him off the airport. Get 11 AM flight back
Patrina in the Nice Kitchen
to the West Coast today. I'm told he has a meeting in New York tomorrow. I slept in late because I talk
Lake Champlain
to Wes for an hour so God only knows what time I went to bed last night.
Today is overcast and you can hear the thunder from the south
Chillin to the Max!!
of us overlooking the lake. I felt rain but Steve tells me the store may go past the since the wind is coming from the North.
Around 12:30 PM
Yay!! Clean Clothes
I decided that 2 bowls of cereal, home-fry potatoes and a yogurt was too much for me to be awake. I napped from 1230 to 3:15 PM.  Today is quite the breezy day.     I started
Stuart
to wash my laundry and then Stewart  and I went downtown. We are  going to meet the rest of the gang at Pizzeria Verita at 6:30 PM. It's located
Lake Champlain
near Church Street at 156 St Paul St, Burlington, VT, 05401. So I have my fully charged up Chromebook  and my phone I will find a parking place to sit.
Choosing Coffee
Well Stuart and I are here at Common Grounds Coffee. It started to sprinkle.  I got a large Iced Coffee
An Phallis
that will take all night to drink. Well we are going to Pizzaria Verita. Its the fist time we have gone
Near City Hall in Burlington
out to eat this entire trip! This had to be the best pizza place I ever went to. I had a ring of fire pizza.
Add caption
Peppers oregano and it was really tasty. Reach had her own personal pizza but it was no pizza and pizza
This Aint Dominos
that's for sure. It's extremely pleasant and then we got delicious looking sunset boot. Now just chilling
Making Choices of Pizza
here the surface come down and the dogs are being cute as normal. Yep tomorrow's my last
Add caption
full day here Stuart is going to be picking up Ellen at the airport at 11:30 so I'll get to see her for one full day. Well, its almost time for Stuart to pick up his lovely bride Helen at the Burlington international airport. It's called
an international airport since it services Canada which is an hour away.  Stuart and Alan came back
and had a nice conversation. This is such a nice cool night I'm only a plate because I slept so much today.
I'm going to miss this place when I leave. Maybe I can take my next trip to Tennessee

No comments: