Friday, August 22, 2014

It's Friday, August 22; Now Where Were We?

Outside my Kitchen
It's a cool get humid day here in Philadelphia Pennsylvania. I went to an excellent sunrise this morning. I felt welcomed and I
44th and Sansom
was able to share the anger and resentment I was feeling inside myself yesterday.
Chestnut Street
I got a busy day at work I had of me I running late because I just need some fellow shipping at this point.
Looking Down
I might try to go to a different kind of meeting tonight at 6:30. Yes and again this pay seems to be
I remember
having all the bills do except the phone. I'm really grateful I had the cat sitting job and Pat
Fixing a Hole
paid me 80 bucks video of me in cash! 
What work has been dust far a lot less hectic and spastic. I'm deathly
Saxby's
more rested than I was yesterday. It's now 1:42 PM and I'm going to the right aid you know how to do stuff.
New Kind of Iced Coffee
I'm getting my DeskMate her Clorox wipes I am getting something to drink to split the
Looming Clouds
$20 that I have. Hope I can get some stuff done this afternoon. I spent the morning revamping
Work
am ours because they made some changes in the referral procedure for one of the programs.
Rite Aid
 It is overcast today still but no rain so that's a good thing. I'll be glad when that song by Farrell or for real whatever his name is called "
Talking
happy" stops being played into that ice bucket challenge I guess my cynicism is unwarranted I just read this article in the Harrisburg paper
Time Sheet of Life
Right now outside the door hooks are having a debate on the cops behavior and Ferguson the
Add caption
story. It doesn't seem to be getting any better. So my left work and I think I am going to take a nap after all and then go to the meeting. Well, I slept though that and just stayed home. I w ill go to Mens then to furneral in Parksburg Pa.
I just got my first real Credit Card this week. Grant me the wisdom to use it wisely

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

I'm sorry a friend passed away. Or a friend of a friend. Either way. Wisdom granted. Baboom.