Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday, August 15: A Beautiful Day 2 Start the Weekend Cause I am Free. Waiting 4 You to Follow Me. I Like this Cool Fall-like Weather.I am a Cool Home Slice who Needs NO Drama

Sunrise
Greetings friends of sunshine and wind. I made it to the meeting met up with Rob's Rob's Mother got rid of the mail and trying to decide whether
Mike and I
I'm going to go to Ocean City Maryland. Work it's okay and I'm starting a pet sitting job which will help with the funding. i'm going
La Columbe
to be helping Sharon bring her dog to the groomers to get the nails clipped and get the collar on him.
Meeting
I may stay overnight there but I don't know I'm supposed to go to pop-up gallery at seven
Computer Problem at Work
but will check.
I'm definitely in the big-time weekend mode I can tell. Maxi taking my breaks and lunch. Oh,
Rebooting My Work Computer
I got a flu shot free at the right aid today. I do have tech-support help me with my computer. I found out later that my password and ran
Break Time
out right inside was using it so I couldn't connect to the printer. Well I got some stuff done at work. Then I left work at 3:10 PM to go to Fairmount
Taking a Cab
to meet up with Sharon and take care of some business with the dog. Butters was not used of having a collar on him reacted very negatively
Milk and Honey Cafe
to the idea. After struggle we did get the collar on and walked the block to the groomers. Sharon and I did some organizing of her first floor and she was very pleased with
Inside Milk & Honey
the result. At least it starts or momentum on going in the place organized. The groomers were very good with the dog. They even found
Apple Store
a more appropriate size collar and put it on the dog. We got the walk butters back towards her place and Sharon gave me a goalie a Jamaican
Catching the 21
style ginger beer to take with me as I ride to To the meditation meeting. Larry met me at the meeting and it was a pretty good one. The
Broad Street
speaker was decent and I got the rest doing the meditation 20 minutes. Well I ran into someone I only contacted through Facebook
Renovated Starbucks
. She came up right behind me and said hello and we got to talk in person. Find it's a lot easier than typing with your thumb or using
My Computer
Siri and it's syntax errors.
I'm going to go home get a bite to eat and then go to
Dinner
South Philly and feed the cat and water the hermit crab 
This is for Madeleine she's paying me while she goes away. Things are getting tense in Ferguson Mo. This is the site where Michael Brown was shot and the militarized police increased the tension. I found a site where there are live feeds. It looked like it got worse since the riot police came in around 12 Midnight

2 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

Hope you get to go to OC even if i don't. Nice to get away from that job as much as possible and from West Philly so it is refreshed when you get back.

Unknown said...

It was a good day very busy. Tomorrow I start a job where I watch cats and I don't have a backpack since I got it stolen so it's really up in the air because I haven't planned it out