Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thursday, August 14: Sunshine and Melancholy in One Day

Kitchen Window
It's a nice fall like morning. Topic with Shane and all-too-familiar one that. After that I went to La Columbe which is currently under
Walnut Street 7:30 AM
renovation. They'll be close for two weeks starting next week. They had a funky arrangement
8:30 AM
serving coffee but it was cool. My schedule something like nine or 10 clients in
A Neat Store
today so it's good thing I have my lock alone coffee on the standby. I also have a yogurt. In the small world department someone this morning
La Columbe Will Close Next Week
mentioned a friend of mine and my friend had stiffed him want to purchase nine years ago. That was a trip. I'm going to
Construction has Started
have to ask her about that. That ought to make interesting conversation
Styling
in a day or two.
Gee whiz it's 9:24 I'm just getting to work.
Well work wasn't too bad. It was the usual Thursday running around in circles for transplant pick ups. I have group tonight
Add caption
and then I'm going to do a sleepover in Fairmount. Anyhow I'm going to  finish off the last hour work by cleaning up the paperwork that I've
Big Blue Sky
accumulated. One of my coworkers is leaving permanently for another position,  
I left work and went to the group
after I pick up at Dunkin' Donuts iced coffee. It was pretty good  & the
Colorful EL
group was small which was fine by me. I came home had some short chats on Messenger and
Front Porch of my Abode
found out my friend Lauren from rehab was found dead in her father's  house. Such a shock. May she rest in peace!

2 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

Love the green and red boots. Was that just chance encounter of craziness. The pants are pretty special also.

Unknown said...

Just some random this one is of a man's shoes which are the green ones and once the woman shoes which are the red ones.