Monday, August 25, 2014

Monday August 25th: Changing Seasons

I got a trim.
Good day everyone. I know its a change of seasons when there is spilled juice and there are NO ants.
Friend Back from Europe
I heard the words of many and they are changing as well.
Well here's a change I didn't really need. I lost my original set of keys.
Bus I catch
They are  somewhere in the apartment obviously cause I did get in last night. Thank God I had the extra set and I lost one of the key I stepped outside around 915 and it's got a cool
breeze cool air but sun is really pretty hot. I joined another topical group on Facebook interesting.
Samples at Jos A Bank
Wasn't that many people of nine and 10 but I just slogging along working slower than I like. On the plus
My Tux Order
side sleeping and made it so I wasn't exhausted as I might've been. I'm planning on trying getting
At Coffee Joe
fitted for the tux for the wedding today at Jos A Bank men's store. I did and they did a very professional
La Columbe Closed: Go to Coffee Joe
job and I'm a 42 regular with the 616 inch neck it's about what I remembered I then went to the coffee Joe's and I am going to put some editing on my blog at 6:30 the meeting starts
Steppin
at 6:45.
Meeting was good and I ran into a new friend. And someone after the meeting he lives near me on my block.
Went to Pat's ate dinner and went to bed.

No comments: