Monday, August 18, 2014

Monday, August 18: Strange Days Indeed

Outside my Kitchen
Good morning seekers of knowledge truth and some fun. How was your morning? I
I Left My Paisley Shirt There
had a really long conversation with a person who  I know just needed to be heard. She vented
Talking on the Phone
for an hour straight. Not at me mind you.  I'm a little worn out I just sitting here getting some nice
Woman who got sick on Bus
breeze and getting ready to go to work. Hope you're well.
It is so nice outside I'm
Iconic Name in Bars
so thankful for that. It's 8:59 AM I got some air I charge my phone and I'm getting ready to start a week.
The State of Men and Woman
Every single one of these photos was taken while I was on the phone. It was a lot of interesting visual sites for my eyes.
Breakfast at Saxby's
I met my friends mom to give mail and the check she graciously gave me a ride I got to sit outside and catch a breather I touch base with
Working it OUT
a few people. Now I've got to go inside in and earn my keep. Well work wasn't too bad a little busy in the morning but it's been pretty quiet this afternoon I have to leave soon.
4:30pm
I'm gonna see Sharon and then I'm going to go crazy while going  see Larry at 6:45  at Saxbys. I
SEPTA to Fairmont
actually left my shirt there and they have it well I launched out of work early enough. A client
Getting On El at 56th Street
called  and I took care of some business at my supervisor wanted done. So that worked out pretty well. It's
Fairmount to Saxby's
fairly warm but comfortable day out here it is now 501 I'm on 32 bus now. I made it to Sharon sometime and we hung out up on the porch and talked little bit. Then I took the bus back to Saxby's
Church on 24th Street
met up with Larry and went to good beginners meeting. I then went to pats had some dinner
Mellowing Out
and fell asleep for a couple hours and then had to take the 21 in a cab to get down here
Happy Birthday
. It was a decent day but a strange one at that. August is slightly ending slowly but surely.
Pat's Guitar Tuner
What can I say my friends. Still messaging staying up at odd hours when working it

No comments: