Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Aug 5: Along the Shore of Lake Champlain.

Lake Champlain
Another beautiful day on the shore of Lake Champlain. The puppies are chasing each other and I am finishing breakfast. Steve & Kevin
Kevin with Dogs
plan on sailing today. My brother is to be in Portsmouth NH tomorrow
Another View
and I am thinking I might rent a car and meet him. Not sure since it's almost 4 hours from here.  We shall see soon enough. Now I am chilling out in the
Steve and Kevin
kitchen drinking coffee and talking with Patrina and Steve.
Its 10:30 I am going bike riding with
Malletts Bay on the Right
Kevin and Steve. Well, we went on the bike ride. They led me to a trail that was scenic and had lots
Kevin Steve & I taking a Break
and full of shade.
I got to see Malletts Bay and more of Lake Champlain. It was quite beautiful and peaceful.

After we got back to the bike ride, we were treated to a fantastic lunch made from leftovers
Made from Leftovers by Patrina
by Patrina. It looked and tasted great. The added bonus is that it was a healthy as well. That was very thoughtful of her to do that for us.
Having a GREAT Lunch!!!Q!
We all enjoyed it and had a very nice lunch. Stuart and I plan to go to the beach on Lake Champlain.
Patrina and Steve
 Steve and Kevin are going to pick up Peter at the Airport. Stuart is shopping with Patrina at the market.
Patrina & Stuart's Groceies
After he gets back, we are going to the Lake for some swimming. Well, I am going in and Stuart
15 Minute Thunderstorm
is going cool off and go partly in. I read that Philly has an "orange" level of ozone due to the extreme heat today. Now its warm here but with
lakefront property its not so bad! Well its 2:02 pm and it looks like a storm is rolling in. My swimming plans might just be on hold. Wait! The Thunderstorm just filmed ended in 15 minutes. The sun is out and I might go swimming
Lake Champlain
when Stuart and Patrina return from their shopping adventure.  The surf is a little rougher then it
Add caption
was before the storm. This means that Steve and Kevin might end up going sailing after all! It's 2:45 PM now Stuart and Patrina are home
Dogs on Skipe
and they bought all kinds of good food. The only thing missing is a protein. Well and convincing Stuart to go to the lake with me and the
Dogs Getting Some Sun
clouds are sort of covering up again but it is very nice nonetheless is going on 4 PM Well we all chilled out and I did go swimming with Stuart.  Stuart stayed in the beach. We
Stuarts GPS on his iPhone
then came home and took a shower. After the shower, I looked at the MeetingFinder and that there was a
Church Street
meeting at 5:30 PM. Left the house around 5:10 and Stuart dropped me off on Bank Street right near
A Fun Ad
Church St. This is where we went shopping yesterday. The meeting was cool & small. Stuart
I am a FOB
 was waiting for me because he had done a bunch of errands. I've been decided to get some more
View From Where We Ate
coffee then I came home with Stuart. 20 minutes later Peter was in to cook up the pork he just bought.
I took some wonderful pictures of the sunset. And while that was going on Patrina and Peter cooked up a delicious dinner. Peter and
Sunset
Patrina me the rest of the delightful items. Then watched a very dark movie called Blue Ruin. It was a very funky dark suspenseful movie, It is 
  now 1110 figure out two files to my cream book or just finished this blog.
Dinner Tonite
I pleaded my Washington Post up to make room.
Everyone Eating Dinner
My final act will be trying to learn how to download files from my iPhone to my Chromebook. I am now attempting to download to Google Drive and I feel I am half done this task. Now at 1 am here with Stuart listening
to the rough tide roll while he gets his ice cream sandwich.  I am done for the day. It was a good one. Tomorrow is Wednesday and humpday. I am half done this vacation as of now. Got to get some sleep now so I can do more stuff tomorrow.

1 comment:

MoonDoggie said...

Good coverage of your vacation!