Saturday, September 28, 2013

Iconoclast Day 9-28-13 😃 :)

Drew and I at Little Pete's



A veiw from a meeting
Woke up it looks cloudy like it was going to rain when I first got up. Now it's sunny and cool the sun is out and the sky is blue at 11am. I ran into Drew at the meeting and we went to little Pete's Next we went to Starbucks then the Apple Store. Drew was downloading the new
Sign made in 2003
Apple operating system IOS 7.I ran into Drew at the meeting and we went to little Pete's Next we went to Starbucks then the Apple Store. Drew was downloading the new Apple operating system IOS 7. I then took the 42 bus and got off late and went back to my old stomping grounds at 49th and Spruce and Locust.They are renovating the Croydon
apartments after many years. The first apartments should be opened by Spring 2014. I got to look at the front foyer and they will have a guard in the
concierge. there and it will be marketed for students. Early I want the park and it looked pretty much the same not too bad. Well now the sun is still out and buy it is 1:34 pm and I  am getting 1:49 train to Bryn Mawr.  I arrived in Bryn Mawr & Laura was waiting at the station.  We decided that we would be going to a Cambodian Thai place and the woman sold us on eating there.  It was fun. 
The food was fresh and since there was nobody there we got there very quickly.
There we walk to the bookstore and walked really walking path at the Haverford College, which was very calming.
Good conversation and lots of laughter and really can't say anything better than that because it was fun.
Add caption
 
I'm inspired to create a video parody of Olivia Newton John song let's get physical!'can't wait:) Yes the cosmos looked down and it was good. Kismet be cool & stuff!


(Note... this posting was JUST edited at 6:40 am October 1st. I kept the parts she thought were funny.  I care about your enjoyment of my blog:) 

No comments: