Saturday, August 25, 2018

Saturday, August 25: Back to Philly

Well after I have fake night sleep I got up around 9:30 AM and 

 ot myself some breakfast and gathered up my belongings in my backpack. Well of course, I have more stuff to bring home then when I came down with. 

 hat’s primarily because I left clothes in the laundromat but that’s old news. Bill Sisson drove us to the airport

 which is very nice of him. Paid us $25 in cab fees. The cab with $10 cheaper 
 han Huber would’ve been if we had taken the high rent version of Uber. Super ex L or whatever that is. It’s a beautiful day in Burlington Vermont. It’s 12 noon now are boarding is at 12:18 PM to leave at 12:38 PM. We should be landing about 2:30 PM. Well we’re sitting in that Tayland of the airplane. We’re going to get it that they already full Larry and The down well we’re sitting in that tail of the airplane. We’re sitting at the tail end of the airplane.We had a heavy 10 second turbulence @ 1:20 pm. After that things are pretty smooth. We did get a complimentary drink and snack despite them not rolling out the cart. I fed make it by Patrina and Mandy and my next goal sis catch the train at 2:40 and bring my photo and get to the sketch club between now and tomorrow morning to submit my work. I got back at 3:30 Pand found it empty frame that I had it. I submitted that into the sketch club. Then I was told that the Plastic Club was accepting  work  today. The woman at the  sketch club was  very nice and took my information and it will be up for display tomorrow at 2 PM. I then went to the plastic club and they said they would take my work phone as I was back within 20 minutes. I just tried to use the ones I didn’t submit to the plastic club several weeks ago.   I then decided to use one of the ones with the block. I felt gratified and appreciative that they let my work and even though I was running late. That really made my day. I then came home and mellow out for a while. I think got a call from John help him do some moving this evening and go up to Bridgeton. I gladly except it. Well the big news this evening was that John McCain died today of cancer. You’ll be hearing a lot about him in the next 4 to 5 days. Where is her usual we ate and enjoyed our food but is 931 and we haven’t even left for break it in yet. But we are leaving soon.

No comments: