Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday, August 13: More Rain In a Moist Summer

 I set the alarm on late since I went to bed late. I will drop in the rain had pretty 
much slow down. I’m really glad because I discovered much to my dismay that

 I don’t have my umbrella in my backpack. I must’ve left it on the floor of a bus or trolley at some point. I’m 

 unning late to work and I have to run underneath the EL tracks to keep from

 getting soaked. This could be the future of the USA  especially Trump wins the election. Take a look at their leader. Looks like 

Robert Mueller is zeroing in on Roger Stone in the Russian probe. Anyhow I got to work late but my supervisor is out till Thursday so I just

 plowed ahead and did the best I could considering I was pretty damn tired. I first took care of the overpayments and some 

 miscellaneous junk that I am. I discovered over the sanction packet 

 hat I ignored it and went ahead and sent the notice. Anyhow, I went ahead and worked on my list which I have to get done pretty much this week because I’m going on vacation. I 

 owered through and did OK on it. I then came home and took a 

 ice power nap. Pat came over and I helped him pay for gas and I texted with Jenn a little bit

No comments: