Thursday, August 09, 2018

Thursday, August 9: Work and Eagles Game

Since I was up late for no particular reason I buy the set the alarm at 8:15 AM to get the most

 out of sleep since I have a bunch of appointments today and then I have to 

 eet Larry for the Eagles preseason game I paid 75 bucks for. He wants to meet at 6:30 so that doesn’t 

 llow much time for a power nap or anything else in that matter. The morning 

 asn’t horribly humid and the sky is clear. Went to work and I saw about 7 clients I sent five people back one of them appealed and with through it and the other was already sanction and 

  had to give her bad news. I did manage to knock out about four large and I finished up the original 21 I had from Wednesday. Five more been added

 so I’ll work on those tomorrow finish up the overpayments

 I started Wednesday and hopefully make it down on my list. Vacation is looming. I took the EL to 13th

 Street and I walked home. There are switched out of my long pants and shorts 

 nd ate my hero that I bought on the way down to gear up what’s the drink

 was only five bucks and that their dinner on the table. So Larry called me or contacted me a couple times and I want to the Broad Street line at the Walmart – look

 at top. I waited about five minutes and the train showed up. Believe it or not I ran into Larry is soon as I got off the train and walked a little bit. He was on 

 he same set of train cars as I was but further up. We then walked to the pro shop which usually has rip off prices . But they have a discount rack section where
you can buy shirts for as low as five dollars and hats as low as $10. I got myself

 a shirt and a winter For a total of $10 which is pretty good these days. We then eventually went to the stadium and we ended  up walking halfway around the bank 
 o get to our section which is pretty high up actually. The ramp took forever to get up there but we got there. The view is actually pretty decent especially after the sun went down. We were 
facing the sun movie first came in. As for the game Pittsburgh scored first and then 

 e scored them Pittsburgh scored and then the Eagles scored one more time and missed the two point conversion. 
  did get video of the two touchdowns. Pittsburgh went on to to win 3114. We left after the last field-goal  along with a lot of other people. We caught the express train I came home ate some oatmeal and went to bed. I didn’t get the 2nd half because my 

 attery died. There weren’t that many highlights anyhow. Next time I bring my charger. It was a fun time

No comments: