Sunday, August 05, 2018

Sunday August 5: Hot Day at the Plastic Club and Dog Walking

Well I stayed on only watching weird YouTube videos from SI Sports Illustrated serious. 

  think got up and took a quick nap and then head it off downtown thinking I could get coffee and then ust take a trolley and get the dogs walked early. So of course I 

 idn’t took a little bit longer I thought but probably did finally show up and I walked the dog. By the time I was done I would hide it hell. At least there was no mess to clean up today which is good. So I decided to take a shower and take Uber I would

 just show up here putting all hot and shit and very uncomfortable That's cool I'm taking Uber to the 

 pening because it about 98° that I had to use the shower from  the people 
that walk their pets  just to cool off. The opening was  cool. This show is up till August 24. I met some really nice people today I was social which 

 as good. As you know sometimes my anxiety kicks & I just don’t want to be that social 

 xcept for like 1 or 2 people.  This time I actually talked to some of the other artists 

 ncluding a really successful photographer and his girlfriend who is also a 

 ainter. There’s a show at the Sketch Club
 that I can enter till midnight tonight online. A fellow member named Judy is entering 1 of her photographs so I said what the heck
I was going to rush going to the 530 meeting but I decided to just chill out here cool off in the end or a $30 entry fee for this abstract show. think I picked some good one or two good ones. I spent 

 bout an hour and a half to two hours trying to decide which two I 

could enter for the $30 entry fee. I decided just to go back to the more recent ones and found two that were completely different from each other that I thought were abstract 

 nough. I will find out by the eighth whether they excepted my photos or not. 

 he deadline was midnight. I’m glad I didn’t wait till 11 o’clock like I’ve done before. I had to do it and I’m going to try to stay motivated

 about the photography stuff. I’ve been really slacking on that. I could go on on and on but why? It 

 oesn’t matter that much really. I’ll take care of my issues as they come the best I know how. Anyhow I stayed at home after the opening at the 

 plastic club rather than rush to the 5:30 PM meeting. That was a good move I took a 16 minute power nap which did help. I also stayed out of the extreme heat that I was running around in 

 arlier today. I went to the 60 minutes after I went to Starbucks and got a coffee. I tell yo there were lots of

  different people in there. Larry is at the beach and hurt his back hopefully it’s not too painful. 

 t’s now 9:11 PM and I’m gonna go to Pat. Someone who said they would help them out bailed out so I figured I’d help. I’m in  my shorts and I feel pretty good at this very moment. Well I walked all the way up to 33rd St. 

 efore the 21 bus came. Boy was that Bus packed! I got the patch and he 

 was scrubbing the floor but had run out of paper towels. I gave him a drink and 

I went to the 7-Eleven but they are out of paper towels so I went 

 o the CVS at 43rd and Locust which is 24 hour. My friend in New Jersey

 is going through a lot with her daughter so I hope everything works out

No comments: