Monday, August 27, 2018

Sunday August 26: Sketch Club Opening and Reality

Well after a very late late night of driving stuff down to bridge 

 n Bridgeton and trying to pull a rug off our roof I woke up at 12 noon.I was up till close to 330 in the morning and I was just tired. My friend was less fortunate than I was and did sleep
until 12:30 PM. Pat got the sleep  God knows when because he had to church jobs and a pet sitting job to do. He is not a happy camper at seven 7:36 PM. I’m 

 ere by myself at Saxbys since Larry flouncing it out at the shore. I’m kind of groggy.I picked up my bag of clean laundry which must’ve weighed at least 25 pounds. 

  I had a pack a lot of laundry into small container. that You  Do We Do managed to fit. I also got a free Grateful Dead/ Jerry Garcia

 sweatshirt. I tried to give it away on Facebook but couple people liked it

 so I guess I’m just gonna keep it since nobody really wanted it. There’s one Facebook 

person but but she doesn’t take direct messages. She’s more of a public beach chair 

 nd has a bunch of fans.  I can understand why she doesn’t want direct contact

 because when you’re a public figure the weirdos come out and everybody 

 nows that. Anyhow I’m really glad my laundry done and it’s a good feeling. The 

 pening went well. I actually met new people. That seems to be tough for me a lot 

 f times but they were very nice and I dealt with wanting to go around

 aimlessly a little bit found a couple people I knew and latched on to one. 

 t was a nice time. I met a really cool value does portraits for judges and

 politicians he’s very chill. I think came home and found myself getting

 tired so I did my usual Sunday nap before the meeting routine. Well I 
 ent to Zaxby‘s and had my usual meeting copy to Larry shop with her in the bar. I then went to 60 minutes. It seem like 1/4 of the people were Anyhow the speaker was very good he was hard-core AAA talking about God and and traditional AA fashion.. It was very well received and the meeting went by very fast

No comments: