Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Tuesday, July 31: Another Day Working and Melbourne

Today I woke up in Melbourne Pennsylvania after Pat and I did some 

 oving, sleeping, and moving again. I said pretty well on this futon. I then 

 ot myself together and get  to work. Patrick drove me to work and then I am 

 ediately had someone that was already in the office. Who is a two parent 

 ousehold. That took a while but fortunately only two other folks came 

 n beside that one which was good because I was pretty damn tired. I need a trip to the 

 odega went upstairs and got diet Pepsi and then I pissed off a coworker

 with some of my eagerness and laziness so I don’t know how long he’s going to be pissed at me. Anyhow 

  came home early after leaving an hour early. I was in need of a good 

 ecent long nap to get me through the rest of the evening up moving. I ended up 

 etting to Pat’s place at about  7:05 PM I didn’t do all that much work but I

 did some. I even had time to talk on the phone for almost an hour while

 the plants are being put away. He got his planes delivered. Most of his 

stuff is out of the place at Ranstead any storing a lot of stuff on the first 

 loor sink and auctioneer going to go and clear out his garage

 up most of the stuff that his brother owns that thing now. but we did not finish today July 31. Hopefully will finish tomorrow. I think this exhaustion is making me a little upset and mentally but 

 ’m going to be seeing my therapist probably tomorrow and I sent her an email 

 aybe of my evening during work I don’t care because I don’t have people coming in. I should say I don’t have people scheduled to come in.

No comments: