Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Tuesday, August 21: Relaxing, Shopping and Going to Downtown Burlington

Well I got up early today 9 o’clock. I don’t have my breakfast and it was quite tasty. 

 hat was two bowls of Ramen brand and some coffee as well. everyone pretty much just chilled out today the cloud started creeping in a little bit today. 
A lot cooler outside than inside the house. The dogs are being cutest usual and then Steve and Kevin had the great idea of ordering out lunch at a sandwich place. The 

 andwiches were delicious and everyone enjoyed them. I had a turkey sandwich on a keiser roll. Afterwords charge stop by for a little it and then I decided 

 o catch up to Stuart Helen and PatrinaAnd go to a shoe store outside 

 f Starr Farm. It was a good idea because I was able to go to Rite Aid soon to be

 Walgreens and get travel size toothpaste, mouthwash and undies and a t-shirt. So

 my mission was accomplished. I know if I could just get 

 omewhere like that I would be covered. Anyway, we were going to go to 

 inoosk any dinner and then do a special musicals addition of quizzo. Reservations

 are made over the phone but it turned out that they’re already plans for dinner. A

 friend is bringing over macaroni and cheese and Steve, Kevin and Jasina 

 re getting food. Well I decided I would try taking the bus to downtown. I went of course to the coffee shop called Uncommon 
Grounds and distant new story flashed up on the screen. Former Trump campaign chief Paul Manafort guilty of tax fraud.  This is interesting day in the news!! First off Michael Cohen copped a plea in his case the 

 BI had against him.  Well as of 5:02 PM I just read on the Washington post

 that Cohen is  going to plead guilty on 8 counts!!. I’m thinking the shit 

 ill hit the fan before the midterms but again he might wait till after the 

 idterms he doesn’t look Partisan. 5:17 PM I think it might be time 

 o leave the premises pretty soon. Either to catch the bus back and wonder
around or go to a meeting that will end at 6:30 which will be  
 pretty tight making the bus. So matter if I wanna blow money on Uber and we’re 

 alking blowing a lot of money. Well 5:24 PM and it be too much of a 

 un around. Maybe have to get my ass up early at the meeting before 

 nything happens that would be the best bet. Well I decided to go to the meeting anyhow

 since it was so darn close. It was only a three minute walk from the 

 offee shop. It was pretty mellow and I managed to get two coffee mugs.One of them I’m giving to Steve and Kevin. I probably should’ve bought 30 well hoops. Anyhow it’s a 

trifecta in the news today!! GOP Rep. Duncan Hunter, wife indicted for allegedly misusing campaign funds yes indeed not been a good day to be a Trump supporter or or 

 epublican. Then again Trump supporters will keep  supporting them so no news really matters to them. Dinner was delicious. We had  

salmon and mac & cheese. It was quite the pastry. We sat on the 

 ide porch we had a neighbor named Caroline her husband come by and she had brought the mac & cheese.

No comments: