Monday, August 20, 2018

Monday, August 20: A Trip to the Church Street Marketplace

Good day.I was one of the last ones to sleep in again today. 

  did manage to get up earlier than Stuart did. Had my two bowls of raisin bran and then I had some coffee which is very good. They have a Kureg  coffee maker which makes 

 ndividual coffee by cup. The small packets comprise of different rosts light and dark.
It’s not that hard to use what you done it once

 or twice. Coffee is very good as well. Stuart & Helen Patrina and I went to the Church Street Marketplace. Patrina 
 went to see if she finds a pair of shoes. I thinkshe was looking for Birkenstock. I was looking for a pair of shorts. We went to couple of different places. One with the gap which had an explosive there with a price. they have nothing 

 ight size to cook something really not so great looking in and 

 ant to charge about 20 bucks with the sale price.. Next we went to Eddie Bauer and the price for even more 

 idiculously expensive. They are $70 short that for 40% off is still at least

 30 bucks for the pair of shortsThe last place we went to unsuccessfully was

 urban outfitters. Their men’s sections was really really small. The woman was very nice and told us about the  Army Navy type of store. We went there and lo and behold I found 4 pair of shorts

 to try on. I was in luck because the one pair that fit the best by far

 was the $10 pair of shorts. The guy in front of me in line was going to be taking

 is the “long trail.” That is the hike that goes through the entire state of

 Vermont going to the cashier at the Arning maybe. We all got hungry and 

decided that we would go to the Mexican place. We’ve going

 there 4 years ago. We ordered a bunch of food but some nachos. This place is been run  

ompletely by 2women in their 20s. Service is very good and I 

 ood was quite sell it that’s for sure. Next stop was the Supermarket 


 We got there and we ran into almost everyone else  also at the  store at the same time. This is the thing to store it at Apple days ago. Planning to bring Tanner. It is very nice store and got a lot 

 f food for for dinner and for delicious snacks. Well when I got back at it I’d walk the dogs with Kevin since are so cute adorable they needed a walk. I got to 

 ake some pictures of the bar and it came out really nice because of the subdued light. That’s got a good picture of it people right across from theChurch  

Street Marketplace parking garage. I never get good use out of the parking lot in

 Philly unfortunately. We don’t have roasted chicken, 
 sparagus and Golden Yukon potatoes. I forgot the name of   but a friend told me the formal name  Dinner was delicious. We had it on the  back porch and the perfect night for a 

 ittle whisper cool air blowing through. We could finally had to go in after while 

 thers were getting bitten by bugs. We all then  mellowed out and most went

 to bed at around 10pm. I of course beat up later and then took a nice cool shower to cool off.


No comments: