Friday, August 17, 2018

Thursday, August 16: Doing it Right is Doing it Good

Well I managed arouse myself up so I can make it to the meeting . I’m going to be late because the bus has been nonexistent even though there’s at least four routesthat come up Walnut Street. every day . I just got an email blast with this article from the New

 York Times from John Brennan. He got a  security clearance revoked by Trump is Trump was mad at him. Trump is such a dick. I I love
the title 

of his opinion article. President Trump’s Claims of No Collusion Are Hogwash. John Brennan is no one fool 
 especially this foolish 

 resident!! Well I worked and talk to people and then I found out that the ☹️ “Queen of Soul” Aretha Franklin Dies at 76. This happened this  morning.  I went to the Bodega and hadmy small tuna hoagie and was treated  by Peter. It was very cool him to do that. It was pretty productive day actually. I wrote

  up 2 sanctions & saw 3 people. I am probably going to see  ore people tomorrow than today. This is because I needed to jam people in before my vacation. As you know I don't generally don't see people on Friday. I have
 my therapist appointment at 5:30 that's where I'm going now. I maybe helping pats friend John do some moving. But I don't know yet.  Well the appointment was pretty intense. I actually have a treatment plan which is  the first time I think I’ve seen something written out. I  
fully approve of that. Anyhow I was a little bit agitated when I had to walk through a bunch of people dessed up and white for some special dinner on Blanche dinner in white because 

it started in France to have to be cool. So After that I went to Jefferson Station to
catch the Norristown local line to Ivy Ridge which is right past Manayunk. John then pick me up from there and he drove me to his parents secluded hideaway in  

Rocksborough. The trees are huge and it’s not like I was out in the suburbs. The air with heavy with humidity. We carry stuff down the steps and Jerry rig 

things into  Pats big van and John’s car. It got kind of stressful a little bit only because we were all tired and it was getting late.

No comments: