Thursday, August 30, 2018

Wednesday, August 29: Humidity R Us

Hey!!  I woke up and it was very very humid. Yes, it was hot but the humidity was the noted 

 eature without a bed to the shower and caught the bus. I made it to the sunrise

 and that was a good thing. It went pretty well. I then went to the sax between the 

 indows are all fucked up. I couldn’t believe how fucked up they were. It 

 ooks like coming out of a hot shower. Well I finished up yesterday’s by 
 osting and caught a 21 bus from 20th and Walnut Street. I got to work only a tiny bit late but my supervisor with them in yet so  it was all good. I got my damn and was not involved boiling hot 

 because I’ve been on there for a while. I then got to my work that hand write a bit because of the 60 alerts that I had facing me.
  My supervisor or my just give me a straighter remove 3 of them had negative days left. But I would feel any pressure I felt so far. So I turned  around and I just deleted
that whole paycheck dried paper copy of it. The next overdue ones are doing three days so basically I got to get them off by Friday this week. Well work ended and I did manage 

 o put in the three sanctions just before work ended. My manager asked “who does sanctions at the end 

 f the day.“ I just said “I do.” He’ll have to work I grabbed a quick coffee somewhere along the way to my therapist appointment and that 
appointment was pretty intense I’m trying to stay 

 ithin the topic of the treatment plan. I think I did. I hope very vulnerable and I even

 told her she was attractive and that made me a little bit nervous and that 

 as just a little much for me. I came home and crashed to 11 o’clock and

 then got up and got some food and hit the sack. It wasn’t a bad day I just 

 orked hard and therapy and hard. I’m hoping I’m making a breakthrough but that’s

 what I have to hope for otherwise I’d be coming 
  lot more sensitive and it’s hard for me to be vulnerable  believe and I am in uncomfortable being vulnerable. In Florida you have a hard-core

 progressive and a trumpet looking tody running for governor of the state.. Looks like Rick Scott’s probably going to win the Senate seat away from the income or democrat that’ll probably blow chance the Democrats controlling send it fuck me

No comments: