Friday, August 24, 2018

Friday, August 24: Last Full Day in Vermont

Today is the last full day of my vacation here in Burlington. I woke up at 
 9:30 AM had two bowls of raisin bran and Mallard out for a bit. Around 11:30 AM we made haste to where Steven Kevin ‘s boat is located. On the way there the 
water was very choppy but it was very nice boat ride. Steve piloted the boat very well. It was very fun. We docked and then we went to a place called the naked turtle. 

It was 8 dollars to get a temporary slip at the marina.  My lunch was very large. I had chicken tenders fries and a salad. It was gigantic I couldn’t 
 inish it off. I got to go back which I needed because I didn’t wanna just wait for food. Anyhow is in the side when I switch this posting from draft to published, it eliminated 

about a third what I had written and removed all the pictures that I had placed . Every so often this happens and it really frustrating because I generally don’t

 have an online copy when this happened of course. We got back and we 

 ll just relax because the sun and the rock 
 ertain kind a got a lot of us tired. I get  really great boat ride. Everyone enjoyed the experience when we got home, Patrina is prepared a homemade Stromboli. 

 t reminded me of working in the wheelbarrow back in 1986 to 1990 when I used to order Stromboli and place called Corropolese. Patrina knew about the plate. She liked it a lot. Well we ate out in the back porch And enjoyed another beautiful Burlington today. Patrina also made some delicious macaroni and cheese parsley from the leftovers and she added Collie flower and a little more salt to it. It was really tasty. I take it homemade cooking but nothing like it. Nothing like it at all. After dinner most books about ready to pack for tomorrow but Stewart night that it would be at the Quinn out at the Doubletree near the

No comments: