Wednesday, August 15, 2018

August 15: Cleaning Up at Work, Dentist and Moving

Didn’t attend the sunrise. I got up too late last night I guess we can ride and

 got up around 10 AM this morning. I left a little late to work but my supervisor 

 asn’t there. I did notice that most of our unit was in training to 1130. Fortunately only one client came

 in and I took care of that. I’ve ended up playing up on two people walked in today. They were both change 

 ddress out of the district but I had to clean up a lot of stuff for this patient. It wouldn’t work 

 ecause they won’t be in the district starting next week. I like that a lot!😁😁 Esquire magazine has an article  that

 explains the Trump aministration version of what constitutes

 the truth. Rudy Giuliani expresses it very clearly in this article. See the tooth to the 

 ight they're not doing  the crown. Why insurance ran out. I got a wait till January.  

they've putting in the filling that popped out.Well the appointment ended pretty 

 quickly.  I was late but it didn’t matter as much as when I had 

 leaning done. After that I stopped at the capital one café where I can get coffee for Half price since I have a capital one credit card. I hung out there for a little while and then I walked 

 n it’s down the block to the topper salon to come early so I could take a shower before the massage. Shower as very delightful and so was the massage. If it cut short because she had a 
customer coming in so I have another one to do after I get back from Vermont. While getting massage I thought I need to go to the U2 we do to get my 
 laundry done because I have not nearly enough clean 

 lothes to make it a week of Vermont. It’s just so happened that Pat was around he picked me up at my place. That was a saving grace because I’ve shoveled a lot of laundry
and one laundry bag. Billy picked me 

 p and we dropped off the bag at you do we do and I told him I need it by Friday. They didn’t even have a problem with that. We then

 went to Home Depot and I got myself a plan while Pat got a ride and to plan. I like my little plant it’s 

 or low lights so it should be low maintenance 


and stuff.

No comments: